Vacancy: Scrum master
Our MOJO keeps growing!
MOJEO was founded over 7 years ago with the mission to support companies in delivering every project with a golden edge. Where we started 7 years ago with 3 employees, we now have 33 people full of mojo, visiting our clients every day. Our clients are to be found in various sectors. The projects have different themes, but are generally IT-related. The goal is always the same: helping our clients deliver successful projects.
What will your role be?
As a MOJEO Scrum Master you are a professional in your field. Your coaching approach creates a progressive and safe environment where the team becomes successful in autonomy and ownership. Your team will typically consist of developers, product owners and stake holders with opportunities to lead Scrum-of-Scrums for coordination with other Scrum Masters in a customer environment. As a Scrum Master, you will provide the golden edge through co-creation, result-orientation and the change of the team towards the Agile/Scrum methodology.
What do we ask?
To qualify for the position of Scrum Master, you must have the following:
- A completed HBO or WO education;
- Minimum 1 year of relevant Scrum Master work experience;
- Excellent command of the Dutch & English language both verbally and in writing;
- You are inventive, you facilitate and you know how to get things done. In addition, you have strong organisational skills.
- Stress is not in your vocabulary. With your pragmatic approach, you never lose sight of the overview and the goal. You know better than anyone that a solution can be found for every bump in the road.
What do we offer?
Within MOJEO we offer many opportunities for training, both professional and aimed at your personal development. You will also get the opportunity to contribute from your expertise to the development of MOJEO as an organization.
In short, you can count on:
- Working in an informal and close team of colleagues who you can rely on and who rely on you;
- An extensive client portfolio with challenging assignments;
- A professional and dynamic working environment in which your development is central;
- We believe that a hybrid workplace brings out the best in people!
Moreover, we offer you excellent primary and secondary terms of employment.
Are you interested? Let's talk!
Would you like to take on this challenge with us? Then apply quickly using the contact form below or by sending an e-mail to [email protected] .
Write a surprising cover letter and accompany it with a CV that proves you are the right person. You will receive a response to your application as soon as possible.
The recruitment process
Are you curious about the recruitment process at MOJEO? Watch the video or contact Leonce D'Elfant for more information at phone number 06-15094482.